Privacy and Terms
Let's try to keep things simple here, shall we?
CSSBattle is an online game where players write HTML and CSS to visually replicate targets.
- When you login, CSSBattle stores your email ID and profile picture. Your profile picture is public on the website.
- When you start playing, CSSBattle stores your score data, submitted source code and any profile information you fill out.
- Your score data and profile information is public for everyone to see.
- Your email ID is only used for authentication and is not shared with anyone, at all.
- This website uses Google Analytics to track aggregated statistics like total pageviews, total submissions. No user identifiable data is tracked.
- CSSBattle website works strictly over HTTPS to provide you a secured environment.
- Your submitted source codes are secured and no other player can access them, unless you submit on a "Open Target" or a "Daily Target"